The legal advice of this website is in accordance with the legal framework of the Spanish state (LSSICE) and the cookies policy is in accordance with the legal framework of the Spanish state (LOPD/LSSICE). We are at your disposal for any request to the following address : email@example.com
In accordance with Law 34/2002, on internet services as well as LOPD 15/1999, general data about this website are as follows:
Holder: INSTITUTO MURCIANO DE FERTILIDAD S.L.P. UNIPERSONAL
Address: Av. de los Pinos Nº 5 Edificio Olímpico, 30009 Murcia. (SPAIN)
Register Data: Registro Mercantil de MURCIA, Tomo 1471, Libro 0, Folio 90, Hoja MU-25539, Inscripción 4.
Company Identification Number: B – 30.595.516
Authorization to operate as a health centre granted by the Regional Health Authority of the Region of Murcia. Inscription to the Health Centres
Register under number 31100090.
Use of the website
- The user accesses the site under his/her own responsibility.
- Access to the site does not imply any kind of commercial relationship between IMFER and the user.
- Access to and surfing through the site implies that the user knows and accepts legal notices, terms and conditions it contains.
By using this website the user fully accepts the site’s terms and conditions and commits to use it accordingly to the law and abiding to all other instructions and general conditions contained in this website.
The user declares he/she is 18 years of age or older and has legal capacity to operate. The user is fully responsible for all he or she does in the webpage. The user also declares that all the information provided is true and exact, with no limitations, reserves or falseness. Excessive or abusive use of this website may lead to denial of access to its service.
IMFER communicates that it is prohibited:
- To reproduce, distribute or modify the websites contents, unless it has been authorized by the legal holders or when legally permitted.
- To infringe the rights of IMFER or its legal representatives.
- To use the website for commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- To try to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those IMFER makes available to its users, and under the condition that they do not damage IMFER’s website.
The INSTITUTO MURCIANO DE FERTILIDAD may unilaterally change without notice the contents and design of this web page, as well as modify or cancel its contents and conditions of access or use.
The content of this website is the property of IMFER and is protected under the Spanish Copyright Laws. It is prohibited to reproduce the contents of this website in full or in part, to copy or distribute them, unless expressly authorized.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The INSTITUTO MURCIANO DE FERTILIDAD and the user agree that any dispute arising from the contents, interpretation or use of this website, as well as the services offered through it shall be governed by the laws of Spain and determined by the courts of Murcia, Spain. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Murcia.